After another very encouraging year, the Roofline Groups latest ratings have been published by Experian and other leading Financial analysts. Some of the key highlights of the latest report include:
- Roofline Groups risk rating has been changed from LOW RISK to VERY LOW RISK
- The Delphi credit risk score for Roofline has increased from 89 to 93, advising suppliers it is acceptable to offer best credit terms to the company.
- Roofline Groups payment performance, independently rated by 17 companies from the supply chain has reported 0 payment days beyond terms, compared to an industry average of 17 days beyond terms.
- The Roofline Groups recommended individualproject maximum value has increased to £2.5 million
- The Roofline Groups recommended credit limit has increased by 10%.